The Brooklyn Free Clinic Hiring!
The Anne Kastor Brooklyn Free Clinic is currently seeking an enthusiastic and passionate social worker to join our clinic team in order to help us continue providing some of the best free care to the people of Brooklyn. Individuals within our patient population often find themselves in need of social work in order to help them manage their current and future healthcare needs as well as needs in their day to day lives. The role of the BFC social worker is critical in helping our patients achieve and maintain autonomy and independence over whatever hardships they may be facing.
- Master’s of Social Work (MSW)
- Current NYS License for Clinical Social Work
- At least 2 years of supervised post-MSW with experience in diagnosis, psychotherapy, and assessment-based treatment planning
- A commitment to the vision and mission of the Anne Kastor Brooklyn Free Clinic
- Prior experience in hospital or clinic-based healthcare is preferred
- Work with the staff and volunteers to assist with patient care in and out of clinic
- Assist with student education
- Actively contribute to institutional advancement
More information can be found here: http://www.downstate.edu/fsa/documents/bfc-social-worker-position-description.pdf
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please review the linked document above and contact the Chief Operations Officer of the Anne Kastor Brooklyn Free Clinic, Max Klein (email@example.com).
We look forward to working with you!